- Which? is urging Southern season ticket holders to make compensation claims before the 30 April deadline.
- Approximately 84,000 Southern passengers are due compensation.
- Southern customers can make their claim online via the company’s compensation portal: http://www.southernrailway.com/your-journey/customer-services/compensation-announcement/
- Regular travellers can claim for the significant disruption they endured in 2016
- Southern has contacted approximately 40,000 customers
- So at least 44,000 of Southern customers eligible for compensation are yet to claim
- Which? is offering passengers advice on how to claim here
Vickie Sheriff, Which? Director of Communications and Campaigns, said:
“Southern passengers have endured months of misery and a frustrating delay in being able to claim this extra compensation. Southern need to make sure that their customers are fully aware of what they are entitled to as a result of the disruption they’ve faced. We urge season ticket holders to get their claim in before the end of April.”