Which? response to Dwell going into administration

In response to Dwell, the furniture store, going into administration and not accepting orders or making any deliveries, a Which? spokesperson said:

“If a retailer goes into administration before you receive the goods that you have ordered, you will need to submit a claim to the insolvency company to try to get your money back. If the goods have been paid for using a credit card then you will have more protection. If you used a debit card you may be able to make a claim using the chargeback scheme, as long as you act within 120 days.”

Notes to editors:

Visit the Which? Consumer Rights website, which has free advice and information on what to do if a company goes bust. Our website has a template letter to help you claim a refund from your credit card company.

Statement: ,